» kruger national park
» safari lodges
» Gomo Gomo Game Lodge
Gomo Gomo Game Lodge
4 day Winter Special R6480 p.p. sharing
4 day Kruger Safari Break
Winter Special - R6480 per person sharing, May June & July 2014
Gomo Gomo Game Lodge is a private and intimate camp situated in the prestigious Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, giving you best traverse viewing.
The Klaserie now forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park with a common unfenced boundary.
The reserve approximately 6000 hectares (14800 acres) , offering guests varied landscapes with an excellent possibility of coming face to face with the Big 5 (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino) and numerous other mammals and bird species in their natural habitat.
Early morning, late afternoon and evening game drives are conducted in open 4x4 Land Rovers with qualified and experienced field rangers and trackers, ensuring an exciting and informative safari. An optional guided bush walk will open up the fascinating world of some of South Africa's intricate ecosystems with its varied fauna and flora.
Safari Lodges Facilities / Activities
These rates are inclusive of accommodation
Morning and afternoon / evening game drives, bushwalks
Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Tea and coffee and VAT
- Guided bush walks provide an insight into nature's finer details and the chance to track game on-foot. Come and enjoy the peace and tranquility of Gomo Gomo unspoiled, untouched and unforgettable African safari.
Breakfast and lunch are served in the open thatched dining room overlooking the watering hole, while dinner is served in traditional African style around a log fire in the boma.
Our friendly and efficient staff will endeavour to make your stay at Gomo Gomo the highlight of your visit to our diverse and interesting country.
During the day guests can relax on the patio in the shade of a century-old Weeping Boer Bean tree or cool down in the swimming pool.
- At night the camp is transformed into an African wonderland with kerosene flares, creating a true safari ambience.
Enquire About Gomo Gomo Game Lodge (Click Here)
- Guests are accommodated in fully furnished, brick and thatch chalets all with en-suite facilities and power points. Accommodation options vary, there are:
- 4 x 2 bed chalets (1 room, double or single beds and luxurious bathroom)
- 4 x 4 bed family chalets (2 rooms, 1 double bed and 2 single beds and shared luxurious bathroom).
more safari lodges